What's happening to all the celebrities, having mistresses here and there? I don't get it why guys can't be truthful to just their wife. Okay, not only guys. Woman as well. I probably won't get it now because I'm still young and can't really understand the marriage life and everything about marriage. I would love to attend a wedding cermony again and see couples making a lifetime promise to each other. I'll be there for you in times of trouble, pain and whatever..I don't know what do they usually say. You know, that long long script the pastor would read out during church weddings? Ah well..its such a happy sight seeing people get married together and that day marks a date probably one of the most significant date in their lives. I always think that couples shouldn't stop showing their love and affection to their spouses even after they're married. They're still dating while living together under one roof. They should still date, go out shop together, spend alone time with each other even if babies starts coming out one by one. They should still find time to date once in a while together.
I have no idea why I'm saying this but..due to the recent news about Jack Neo, made me wonder why do people want to cheat on their spouses. Well..marraige life is too deep and complicating for a 16 year old like me to understand! I sometimes do ponder to myself, wondering what kind of man I would marry in future. I'm someone who daydreams quite often whenever I've got nothing to do or..I just feel like relaxing my mind, and my mind would automatically think about the future. I always build castles in the air without even building the foundation first, thinking that oh my future would definitaly be carved out that way when the more I think it would turn out to be like that, it probably wouldn't. Life's like that, things never really always go the way I want it to be. I bet no one's life is a bed of roses right? I've met many thorns already and..after each and every experience, I'm glad I experienced it.
Sometimes thinking back about my past, I thought, "This was how foolish you were last time! You shouldn't have been that way, now don't let that happen to you again in future" that's what I always say to myself after looking back when in life we shouldn't be looking back but instead, look forward to what would be happening ahead of you! All the exciting moments that awaits you!
I wonder, is..palm reading true? If it is true and you trust it, would you chooes to go ahead to get your palm read or choose not to? The moment your future has been read, you know what your future might be..if your future was said to be a really good one, and that now you have the thought that "oh my future would turn out to be good, so I don't really have to bother much now.." Well..if you were to think that way, most likely you wouldn't be putting any effort in your life and think that oh your life would be awesome in future, earning big bucks have a great family and leading an extremyl shiok lifestyle, that's suicidal. I always thought that every effort I pump in now, doing any single task, would affect my future.
Results, do they really matter? Well..they're just pieces of papers, even better? Printed out in cool certificate sheets and laminated. You might even want to frame them up. Of course, some people whose past life, they were probably really noble people and helpful people that's why they're doctors in their current life now. I don't know if you believe in past life and current life? Because I do..I always believe in Karma. Anything would hit you back in the face. I do envy people who are doctors or whatever, anyone who holds high positions.
BUT..
The people whom I truly envy are, people whose results aren't that appealing, they don't score straight As, they're not that strong acadmically, but yet they soar in their business or in any sectors they work in. I don't know why, but I envy them more than doctors and scholors or people who holds master or doctors or whatever degree? I envy those who puts in x1000 more effort and hardwork in those who just studies that hard. I don't think anyone gets what I'm saying. I'm just ranting now, because my internet is down and all I can do to entertain and "talk" to myself is by saving this draft into notepad first before posting it up on blogger. Well..blogs are for rants and anything that comes to your mind right? Well this is what is currently going through my mind..
Of course, people whose academics sucks are really hardworking people who chose to start from scratch and pull themselves all the way up to the top and earn that big bucks! I envy them, I truly do. How I wish I would be like that in the future. Sadly, I have doubt in myself that I'm able to have the courage to go through all the difficulties I bound to face and the tough challenge I have to go through and endure. I doubt myself, in that. I guess I'm a coward? Well its really not easy. Imagine the amount of sacrifices you have to make? Imagine the amount of effort you got to put in. Well..I realised most entreupreneurs and businessmans or whatever are school drop outs and whose academics aren't that fascinating.
Working in a Market Research company made me realise something. Although I do nothing but call people, I get to understand what's happening in the society more than before! I seriously did. I got to understand the different kinds of people you would probably meet in life. Many of you would say that talking on the phone is chicken, how tough can it be? I admit it ain't that tough, but trust me..if you're a first timer and talking to a complete stranger over the phone, you never know what you're gonna expect from them. They can get really tough and fierce with you that they scold you and you got to slowly explain and talk to them.
I came across the different kinds of people. Most Singaporeans were complaining that their education level are so high yet they're jobless. On the other hand, some people of course the minority, whose education level never pass O Levels, are doing way much better than those who holds a Bachelors? Masters? PhD? Those who studied 10 years or more overseas, who holds really high degree, kept complaining non stop to me about them not being able to get a job in singapore. The unemplyed rates is really high I bet?
Most of what I said didn't make sense to me, but who cares.
Its over now, I'm sick & tired of all this. I need to get out and listen to the waves. I'll see you there again, at that place. The place only we know.